Teaching Internship in China
In the recent 20 years Chinese economy has developed tremendously and China has become one of the important members of the world community. Many multinational corporations including trading, financial and manufacturing companies have settled in China and their operations in China usually grow. Employment and business development opportunities also grow in a fast path. This attracts a lot of young people including college students and graduates who want to study the Chinese language and explore career opportunities in China. Through this internship in China, young people can not only learn the Chinese language and culture, but also gain hands-on work experience and build the base for their future careers.
Through close cooperation with many schools in different parts of China, YFU China realized the need for language teaching assistant interns at some of our program schools.
The program includes:
- Placement as a teaching assistant internship at high school or college for a minimum of 15 hours of teaching per week
- Workplace training and supervision
- Chinese language study offered in the local area of placement
- Room and board during the week
- Weekend home stay to have a genuine, Chinese cultural experience
- Spending money
- Visa application assistance
- Airport meet and greet in China
- Orientation on arrival in China
Who can apply?
- High school graduates or College students/graduates
- Age 18 – 26
- Participants that are willing to learn Chinese language & culture
- Participants with strong communication skills and capable of organizing various group activities for the English language learning students
*Airfare not included